- Appical does not store Personal Information any longer than necessary. Specifically, this means that the Personal Information is removed from our system within a set time after a user is deactivated (access to Appical is cancelled) by the employer.
- At all times, you are entitled to revoke your consent with regard to the processing of personal information by Appical, the right to inspect and correct the processed Personal Information, and the erasure and transfer of the Personal Information processed / stored by Appical. You can also submit a complaint about the processing of Personal Information to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- Appical only shares personal information with appointed sub-contractors if this is necessary for Appicals services, when there is a legal obligation, or when Appical is specifically requested by the customer (the employer). Appical does not pass on personal data to parties other than; Digital Ocean, Intercom, Metabase, Mandrill, Sentry, Mixpanel and does not pass on personal data to a country outside the EU.
- If a user gets archived, he or she will be anonymized after 18 months. All personal data of this user (name, email, phone number, pictures, profile description, social media links) will not be visible for the company anymore.
- Right to be forgotten. If a user wishes to be deleted, we are required to honour their request and delete his/her account and all data.
Get On GDPR – April 26th, 2018 (Dutch only)
How far are you? During Get On GDPR on Thursday April 26th, Appical will translate GDPR to practical solutions. Sign up now!
10.15 Presentation by GDPR Expert Rene Kimmijzer
10.30 End of presentation
12.00 Lunch at Loetje aan het IJ
Appical, The Curve, T.T. Vasumweg 58E, 1033 SC, Amsterdam